3 lbs. ground turkey or chicken, or a combination of the two
1 medium onion
1/2 green or red pepper
8 oz. mushrooms
3/4 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon curry powder
Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the ground turkey in a large mixing bowl. Dice the onions, peppers, and mushrooms and add to the bowl. Mix.
- Add the breadcrumbs, curry powder, salt and pepper and mix well. Add the eggs and mix, preferably with your hands, just enough to blend the eggs into the turkey mixture.
- Roll turkey mixture into a large ball and place on the baking sheet. Mold into a long, uniform loaf.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.